Welcome to Term 3

Welcome to Term 3
Our Inquiry Topic for Term 3 is: "Are people the same where ever you live in the world?" We are going to be looking at different cultures and values. We will have a Cultural Day on the 17th September where you are welcome to come and see the work we have been doing.

Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

I am very excited about your blog Room 8. It's going to be fun to look at it and see some of the exciting things that are happening in your room. I can see that you are learning about ANZAC Day and Miss Gow has given you the recipe for ANZAC biscuits. I'm an expert on ANZAC biscuits so if you need anyone to taste them for you just pop down and see me. I'm only too willing to help. Maybe I could come and read an ANZAC story to your class. If you think this is a good idea send someone to see me and arrange a time.

Mr. Hyndman

No comments:

Post a Comment